Properly cared for, some experts believe the human body could last up to 120 years. Proper nervous system control of your body with chiropractic care won’t make you a teenager, but it can help you stay active and enjoy life.
Your posture is one of the first things others notice. Do you stand erect and walk with confidence and power? Or do you slump, lean or appear weak and frail? A healthy spine helps you look good–and feel good.
Just as periodic dental checkups can help detect the early signs of tooth decay before painful symptoms, regular chiropractic care can help identify and correct little problems before they become serious.
Exposed to the elements and the stress of 40,000 cars a day, preserving the Golden Gate Bridge is a full time job. When painting crews finish at one end, they immediately start over at the other. Staying well requires constant attention, too.
Set aside some time for you. Indulge in a little pampering to help you through your busy life. All it takes is a few minutes to have your spine checked. You’re worth it!
Remember these simple, immutable facts:
1. Your brain and nervous system control everything.
2. Nervous system compromise can cause ill health.
3. Doctors cannot heal. Only your body can do that.
4. The best doctors remove barriers to your healing ability.
5. That is the purpose and power of chiropractic care.Dr. Joshua Gelber is a traditional chiropractor; he practices in Midtown Toronto in the Annex / Bloor & Spadina / Yorkville / Koreatown / Seaton Village neighbourhoods. His children, family, and wellness practice focuses on using gentle chiropractic adjusting techniques to enhance health, and reduce pain, and help people achieve Greatness.